19 October 2006

Weaves and things

I updated my "things I've asked for at work." So far we're not having much luck, although we're still working on the margarita machine. The only thing we've scored was the cheese curds from Wisconsin...which were mighty good. I think Ima hang a mosquito net over my desk for a more tropical feel. I wanted to put a tent up, but that seems so unwelcoming.

After watching a football game last Sunday, an awesome new band name came to me. It was inspired by a little harmless hair-pulling, which in my mind, is the dude with the long hair's bad. If you're going to let if flow in the breeze and someone happens to grab it...your bad. I rather enjoyed that manouever. Anyway, I got to thinking how much more awesome it would be if his hair came out...thus I was inspired, and "Fistful a' Weave" was born. A darn (language) fine band name to be sure.

Carry on.

1 Comments:

Blogger BlackLineFish said...

Hey, your shirt is ready...

--gh

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home