30 November 2004

A special someone

Today my time at McDonald's once again brought a smile to my face, and no, it was not Bobbling-Buddha. There I stood, taking money and orders, when a familiar voice spoke at my window. A slow smile started to spread as recognition set in. I turned and who did I see? None other than someone near and dear to the Geography department, Mr. C Taylor B. It really was a struggle to not laugh gleefully , and I admit as he drove away, a quiet phrase escaped from my lips. I know my Syrian buddy will completely understand, as well as A-rez, whom CTB was "proud of." If you listened close, you would've heard me exclaim as he drove out of sight, "That rocks!"

1 Comments:

Blogger BlackLineFish said...

You should show up at CTB's retirement reception (Thur, 3pm) decked out in your McD uniform (and salute him). Tell him you were a history major or something.

--gh

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home